Equipment for Securing Your Texas Home or Business
We offer many different security equipment options for residential and commercial customers. Our minimum security package includes contacts for all exterior doors, a control panel, motion detectors, keypad, backup battery and A/C plugs.
Contact us: 214-597-8110 to discuss which equipment best meets the needs of your home or business.
All equipment which you add to your home or business is yours to keep and use with any other compatible Texas home security company.
- Detects glass being broken or cut.
- This sophisticated smoke detector is sensitive to both smoke and heat.
- Unlike a standard smoke detector, a monitored smoke detector is connected into your security system, which will not only saves lives, but your Texas Security home as well.
- Detects any movement (in line of sight)
- Protects the inside of your Texas Security home while you are away
- Some have built-in pet immunity
- Remote control capability for arming and disarming your system
- Panic button for emergencies
- Can be worn as a necklace or on a belt clip
- Also available in a bracelet style
- Could prevent costly water damage from a leaky hot water tank
- Remotely arm & disarm your system
- Receive emergency notifications
- View your alarm's history
- Transmits an alarm signal wirelessly
- Removes the need for a landline phone
- Monitor your home from anywhere in the world on your computer or smart phone